JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Holistic Health Community is in search of a Social Media Manager and Treasurer
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Holistic Health Community is on the lookout for a dynamic social media manager. If you're passionate about our mission of holistic, whole person healthcare for everyone, sustainability, and regenerative farming, then we're excited to welcome you aboard! This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven storyteller to help amplify the Holistic Healthcare Community’s impact and mission.
As our social media manager, you'll be the driving force behind our organization’s presence, crafting strategies that boost our visibility, connect us to our community and expand our audience. Working as an independent contractor, and reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for creating engaging content, scheduling posts, and interacting with our constituents.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized, results-driven communicator with a minimum of 3 years of experience. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience maximizing an existing process and creating new strategies. This key role will bring both a creative vision and data driven lens to social media management in support of the HHC’s strategic goals. The person in this role will work independently, and also communicate regularly with the ED.
- Create impactful social media communications
- Develop and implement a social media calendar to execute effective social media and marketing strategies
- Develop clear, concise, visually appealing, and impactful social media content
- Have exceptional storytelling skills
- Be flexible, collaborative, creative, detail-oriented, and organized
- Have experience with Photoshop, Canva and/or other graphic design software
Job Type: P/T @7 hours a week
Pay: $25 per hour
Please send COVER LETTER AND RESUME with CONSULTANT in the subject line to email@example.com Please provide work samples (social posts, email newsletter, or similar) as a pdf. No phone calls please.
Roles and responsibilities of the treasurer:
As an officer of our board of directors, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our organization’s finances, maintaining our organization’s financial health, and keeping the board of directors up to date so that we can make informed decisions. We are looking for someone with a background in finance, accounting or a related field, and familiar with financial principles, budgeting, financial reporting and analysis. Prior experience working with non-profits or an understanding of the non-profit sector is preferable. This is a volunteer position.
- Managing our organization’s finances, including budgeting and financial planning.
- Presenting financial reports to our board of directors that include the organization’s income and expenses, and assets and liabilities.
- Ensuring that HHC is compliant with all relevant financial and accounting regulations, as well as legal requirements and reporting obligations.
- Managing our bank accounts.
- Oversight and management of our grants and donations.
- Providing strategic financial planning
- Involvement in annual audits or financial reviews to ensure the accuracy of HHC’s financial statements.
- Spearheading budget discussions during board meetings.
- Making bank deposits.
- Preparing our organization’s financial statements.
Please send COVER LETTER AND RESUME with TREASURER in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org