After decades in the mental health field providing therapy and managing programs, I have developed my own style of helping people become clear and strong enough to manage difficult issues and overcome obstacles, allowing you to move through life with a greater level of comfort and meaning.
I am compassionate, direct, supportive, encouraging and very open minded, with an approach that is adapted to each person's unique nature.
- Working with folks who have serious mental illness.
- Managing a medical treatment program for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Much work with children and families.
- Many years of providing therapy in various settings, with adults and couples.
- General Manager of the Hudson Valley Federation of Food Cooperatives
(a regional, natural foods wholesale distributor, back in the 80’s).
- Dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, relationships, anger, moods, sexuality, spirituality, life coaching, personality disorders, substance use, and more.
- Familiarity with various esoteric approaches to psychology and life.